|Title:||Business Executive – Two positions|
|Location:||Delhi and Mumbai|
|Job Category:||Print, Magazine|
|Job Type:||Full time beginning September, 2017|
|Deadline:||25 August, 2017|
The Caravan occupies a singular position among Indian magazines. Its stories present a unique mix of detailed reportage and lively and vivid writing, with a commitment to the art of storytelling, whether the subject is politics, culture, travel or art. The Caravan is published by the Delhi Press Group, one of India’s leading publishers. Started in 1939, Delhi Press today publishes 33 magazines in 10 languages.
The Business Executive shall be in charge of advertising sales in various verticals, as assigned to them by the Vice President of advertising sales. They will be expected to reach out to prospective clients, familiarise them with the magazine and its readership, and convince them of the advantages of advertising in The Caravan. We are looking for a highly motivated person who is passionate about the brand Caravan and its market.
– Identify potential clients, and build business with them
– Demonstrate through marketing presentations the advertising opportunities to customers with varied requirements
– Bring about innovative ideas for marketing and branding
– Network and maintain strong contacts with prospective clients via the telephone, email and meetings
– Enhance advertising client base in both print and digital formats.
– Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services
– Guide the customers on appropriate sizes and formats for advertising.
– Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts
Candidates should have at least one/two years of relevant experience in a media organisation. They should have excellent communication and organisational skills. Applicants should have to be self-starters, willing and able to take initiative.
Please send in a résumé; a 300-word statement of your work experience; two references (only names and contact information); and a cover letter to Vinod K Jose, Executive Editor, at email@example.com, with the subject line “Business Executive-2017” by 25 August, 2017.